Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Maching Forest Green Bracelet and 7 random things about me

Introducing my first tatted bracelet on Etsy! It matches the necklaces I talked about last time.


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Okay, 7 weird or random facts about me:
1) My sheep are my pets.

2) I have two brothers, both younger than myself.

3) I enjoy a very eclectic selection of movies, ranging from Pride and Prejudice to some Alfred Hitchcock to Star Wars (the original trilogy only, please!).

4) I like to spin or knit while I watch movies (preferably light Sci-Fi, or else Jane Austen).

5) I have always lived in Virginia, but not always in the same house.

6) I have pierced ears, but no other body piercings.

7) One brother is a computer geek and I am not gifted in computers at all!

I've tagged The Hermit of the Southern March, Young Lady Against Feminism, and Pleasant View Schoolhouse.

No comments: