Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

I've been Tagged!


Miss Carey tagged me and here is the picture.
The rules are:

1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 5th file.
3. go to your 5th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 5 people …...


This is a necklace that I made. It is currently for sale in my Etsy store. It is made with vintage bright yellow thread and new sheer ribbon. (The thread is almost neon yellow!) I had just enough thread on the shuttles for this project! It is very bright and cheerful. The picture is too dark. I tweaked it before putting it on Etsy. You can see the updated pictures here. I enjoyed making this necklace.


Now I tag:
Tattingchic
Carol Lawecki
Elizabeth's Tatted Lace
Timeless Trinkets
Autumn



6 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hello!!!
Thanks for following my blog!
Is it okay if I follow yours?

-Autumn

AlanaTatter said...

Sure! I hope you have a good week!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Thank you for following my blog! I see you have tagged me. I blogged about it today.

I've enjoyed browsing your site. Your tatted jewelry is very pretty!

Unknown said...

Good thing I came over to visit! I see you have tagged me! How fun! I think I got tagged once before with a photo-tag and had to decline because I had been tagged out, but I might just do this one. It looks fun!

How cool that your 5th file/photo has tatting in it! I just checked mine, LOL! It will be fun!

Have a great rest of your week! :)

Unknown said...

Hi! I came back over to say hello and let you know that I blogged about the tag today. :)

AlanaTatter said...

Thanks for continuing the tag! It is so inspiring to see what other tatters do with their lace. Thank you for being an encouragement!

And Autumn, of course you may follow my blog! I am not a very regular poster, but maybe this summer will be a bit better.