Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Photo Tecniques and Sweet Promises


This past Saturday my extremely talented and very nice brother taught me how to take more visually interesting pictures.  The first three photos are some I took before the lesson; the last three are during/after the lesson.



                                                             Do you think it helped?
This week's promise is found in Isaiah, chapter 41, verse 10
Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, 
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

How difficult it is to obey this verse!  It is impossible if we rely on our own strength, but with God, all things are possible.   He has done so much for us, and the way He has told us that we may show our appreciation is to obey Him and honor Him, and He has promised to help us!

 Blessings! 
~Alana

No comments: