Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Snow

The Lord kindly sent us a lovely snow Sunday afternoon!  

Trees, flowers, and roads were all covered with about six inches of heavy, wet snow.

This picture was taken Monday morning before it all melted off.

Surely God's promises never fail; He is everlasting and able to fulfill His holy will.  Isn't it good to know that He is able and willing to take care of His people for our good and His glory?

...(T)he LORD said to Himself,"I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing as I have done.  While the earth remains, 
Seedtime and harvest, 
And cold and heat, 
And summer and winter, 
And day and night 
Shall not cease."

And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth...."

Genesis 8:21b-22, 9:12-13

No comments: