Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Random updates


 First off we have a small update on my tablecloth project.  The elusive tablecloth has been found, and (drumroll, please!)... tea dyed! 
 I'm really getting excited about finishing this one.  
The white lace is to show how tan the tablecloth is now, and the green is a small piece of what will go around the edges.

Next up is a snapshot of hot sourdough rolls the other day.  They were good!  I enjoy working with sourdough, partly because my mom made a *lot* of sourdough bread for years when I was growing up, and partly because of the tangy, fermented taste.  




And last, but not least, here is a new necklace in the shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/111918459/dramatic-ecru-and-gold-tatted-lace
The necklace itself is much more dramatic in person than it is in the pictures.  A creamy shade of ecru thread gracefully encircles gold seed beads, while the vintage glass pearls are simply icing on the cake!

Blessings!
~Alana

No comments: