Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Musings on a rainy Monday morning...

The Lord looks from heaven;
He sees all the sons of men'
 From His dwelling place He looks out 
On all the inhabitants of the earth,
He who fashions the hearts of them all, 
He who understands all their works.
The king is not saved by a mighty army;
A warrior is not delivered by great strength.
A horse is a false hope for victory;
Nor does it deliver anyone by its great strength.
Psalm 33:13-17

This week I'm going to be offline a good bit.  Many sewing projects call my name!  Lord willing, I'll be able to get about six vests finished this week, along with a new earring design and pendant.  
(Pictures coming soon!)

The weather here has been extremely mild, for winter.  I have enjoyed the Lord's kindness in providing warmer temperatures.  Snow will come in His good timing, and I'm content to wait.

Blessings!
                       ~Alana

No comments: