Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Today I discovered...

... the collage setting on Picasa!

These are a few of my projects over the last couple of years. Most of them can be found on Etsy, but some are at the Historic Crab Orchard Museum in Tazewell, some are at The Black Rooster Gallery in Marion, and some haven't been posted anywhere yet.  If you see anything that strikes your fancy, let me know and I'll tell you where it went! 

And for this week's promise from Scripture:

Does not wisdom call, and understanding lift up her voice? ..... "I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discreiton.  The fear (respect) of the Lord is to hate evil; pride and arrogance and the evil way, and the perverted mouth I hate." 
Proverbs 8:1, 12-13

The promise in these verses is that God does call to those who are wandering, and He gives wisdom to those who ask Him.  It is as simple as that. 

(This passage always makes me think of 'The Wandering Kind' by Josh Groban...)

Blessings!
          ~Alana Tatter

No comments: